Resolutions for 2009!!!! - Senna Designs

Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions for 2009!!!!


PROJECTS THAT NEED TO BE COMPLETED:
-My one-room Schoolhouse. I need to finish the roof, stove and door. Create a bookcase and fill with books, align the top shelf with items (unknown at this time), put pictures up on the walls, hang a sign outside and do a little more to the landscaping (which I also am not sure what that entails right now).

-Japanese Restaurant. I need to make a refrigerator, sink, chairs, fish tank and sushi bar. Hang pictures, secure light fixtures and finish the exteriore. I am still unsure what I want to do to the outside.

-Victoria's Farmhouse. My mother-in-law bought this (unopened) house for me at rummage sale for $10!!! What a steal!!! I wanted to rip it open and get started the day I received it but the house is very large. I hope to start it this year sometime but that's only if my husband will give up some of his precious garage space and I really don't think that's going to happen.

IDEAS IN MY HEAD THAT I WOULD LIKE TO TURN INTO REALITY!
-My Grandparents kitchen. I would love to make a room box that resembles my Grandparents kitchen. My Grandpa passed away a few years back and my grandma recently moved out of her house and into a assisted living apartment. I spend countless hours visiting with my grandparents and family in that kitchen. Before my grandma moved I took a picture looking out of the large window where my grandpa spent time watching his birds. I know that if I finish this project not only will I enjoy it but I know my family will also.

-My Bedroom growing up. My friends and family always tell me I had the most unique bedroom growing up. This is probably because my mom let me decorate it however I wanted to. I would love to recreate my room but I know its going to be more difficult than I think. Finding just the right accessories will be hard!!

Well that's it! I think I'll have a hard time fitting everything in, but I am going to try my hardest and have fun doing it!!!

1 comment: