Grandma's Kitchen is open.....almost - Senna Designs

Friday, April 10, 2009

Grandma's Kitchen is open.....almost



Grandma's kitchen is coming along. I was a little stumped on how to finish the outside walls, but then someone gave me the great idea of a collage!! I love doing collages and should have thought of that right away. All the pictures are of family and friends at my Grandparents house throughout the years. It brings back so many memories every time I look at it. 
The one cabinet is in place and the one piece of wallpaper is hung. Off to finish the floor! Next I will post pictures of the actual kitchen is comparison to my mini version. 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the outside- what a wonderful idea and it makes it so much more special. Wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just just the coolest thing ever! And so full of memories! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collage is a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to personalize a miniature that is about family! I love the idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool idea. I adore the photographs on the outside.

    ReplyDelete