Back at it! - Senna Designs

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Back at it!

Available on my Etsy shop soon! 

Christmas was a very busy time for me. Especially for my Etsy shop (no complaints here!) I finally had time to get back into my studio and to start stocking my store again! 

I have decided to combine my silverware creations with my love for essential oils! I use oils daily and this is a great way for me to diffuse them during the day when I'm on the go.

What is essential oil?
Well, if you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. Essential oils give plants their distinctive smells, protect the plant and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and their beautiful fragrance, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices. 

What kind of oil? 
I choose to use doTERRA because the oils are gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world.
Each doTERRA essential oil is also carefully and thoroughly tested using the strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol. Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognize the superior quality standard for naturally safe and purely effective therapeutic-grade doTERRA essential oils.  


Need more information? 
Please contact Rachel at senna.wellness@outlook.com or visit my website at my.doterra.com/sennawellness

No comments:

Post a Comment