Switching Gears - Senna Designs

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Switching Gears



I decided to put my country store aside and work on the mini version of my grandparents kitchen. If only I could finish one before starting another, I wouldn't have five unfinished projects! 
I gave the tablecloth a good glue and water bath and this technique seems to work very well. I will also try this technique with the curtains as soon as I can find the right material. Apples are hard to find! 
I also set the table with some dumplings and gravy! Grandma's specialty! 
I found a great wood pattern for the walls that looks just like the real thing! It was a hard find and I am very happy with the end results. 
Still a lot to get done, so off I go!

1 comment:

  1. I have a bad habit of jumping around from project to project too. Sometimes that works out good when you finish a bunch at once:)

    I really like how the table turned out!

    ReplyDelete