Back at it! FINALLY - Senna Designs

Monday, August 3, 2009

Back at it! FINALLY



I feel like summer has gotten ahold of me and won't let me go! Our weekends have been full of parties, home projects, weekend visitors, etc. and I haven't been able to sit down and work on my minis. Its been killing me! Tonight I finally made time for myself and finished a great deal on my grandparent's kitchen. In one picture I shot a photograph of the real thing so that you may see what it looked like. I am really happy with my progress but I have a lot more to do until I can call it done.

2 comments:

  1. It looks so nice! This is the sweetest project ever. I know what you mean about busy summer and no time for minis! Nice to have so much fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so much like the real picture though!

    ReplyDelete