I'm back!! - Senna Designs

Thursday, January 28, 2016

I'm back!!

I'm back! Its been a long time! After several years of neglecting my craft room I'm finally finding the time to create/design again! That's because my children are getting a little older (5 and 2) and with that, a little more less dependent on mommy!

I stumbled upon a new craft that I fell in LOVE with... RESIN! I have had way too many late nights with this new found obsession! I have poured about 50+ mold castings and will continue with turning these into pendants, brackets and earrings. I hope my friends and family are in need of new jewelry!

With any new craft, there is a learning curve and frustration when things don't quite turn out liked planned. I will continue to do research to learn this new medium and will post pictures along the way.

Posted is a picture of just several of the casting I have made so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment